Fixed Cup Wrench Clamp
- Fits all types of open bearing bottom brackets
- Permits the use of flimsy wrenches to remove the toughest fixed cup
- Very quick to use for installing or removing
- The latest version can be used on internally threaded or stud type spindles
- Works on any length spindle
- Saves knuckles and wrenches
One of our original tools for working on vintage bottom bracket sets. Removes even the toughest seized-in bottom bracket fixed cup. Makes installs and overhauls very fast. The latest version uses a hardened steel threaded insert to attach to the female threaded spindles, but when removed with a 4 mm Allen wrench, it exposes a 10 mm thread which will fit on stud type bottom bracket spindles. The latest version now uses a one-piece “Billet” aluminum body. The part number for the center bolt with a 10mm female thread is FCC-Bolt. The Part number for the 10mm to 8 mm adapter is FCC-SA.