HyperHandle Cassette Holding Tool
The Stein Hyperhandle eliminates the need for ungainly chain whips that are used to secure the cassette freehub from turning while removing the lockring.
- Much faster than using a chain whip
- Can be used with the lockring driver in a bench vise using the flats
- Works with 11 and 12 tooth smallest cog cassettes
- New model works with SRAM 10 tooth smallest cogs. The opposite side works with any 11 tooth smallest cog which is most common.
- The latest version accommodates 10 through 12 tooth cogs. One side has the 11 and the other can be used with the 10 or the 12.
- Now available with a real oak handle for the ultimate in grip.
HH-11/12 $35.00 HH-11/12w $50
HH-10/11 $35.00 HH-10/11w $50
HH-10/11/12 $35.00 HH-10/11/12w $50